Antique Empire porcelain French cabinet cup & saucer gilt 19th c Sevres style
Paris porcelain cup and saucer with figural handle. On the cup four landscapes in reserve and a row embossed pearls. In the corners of the reserves, interior and lower portion fruits and ornaments tooled and burnished in the gold. The saucer contains six miniature paintings, five landscapes and one harbor scene and a row embossed pearls.
Lozenge shaped reserves from the Directoire period and the Pyramid Napoleon retour d'Egypt. In the corners of the reserves and in the center ornaments tooled and burnished in the gold.
Marked: cup & saucer Manufacture de Locre. Condition: very good minute gold fading.
Ithin 14 days of receiving the item. While we are not liable for these additional charges and have no control over them, we do encourage buyers to research these prior to purchasing items from us. The item "Antique Empire porcelain French cabinet cup & saucer gilt 19th c Sevres style" is in sale since Wednesday, November 4, 2020. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Kitchen & Home\Dinnerware & Serveware\Cups & Saucers".
The seller is "lemanti0" and is located in Wommelgem. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Department: Unisex Adult
- Name: Paris porcelain
- After: Sevres Style
- Custom Bundle: No
- Primary Material: Ceramic, Porcelain
- term: Dagoty , Nast , Locre
- Featured Refinements: Sèvres Porcelain
- feat: handpainted
- St: Empire
- Search: Nast , Dagoty , Sevres
- Stat: Antique
- pro: Cabinet cup and saucer
- Tooled and burnished gold: France
- Pattern: figures
- Type: Cup & Saucer
- Beverage Type: Hot or Cold
- Color: Gold
- Vintage: Yes
- Brand: Locre
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Antique Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1800-1849
- Country/Region of Manufacture: France
- Style: French
- Material: Ceramic & Porcelain
- Theme: Historical Figures
- Set Includes: Cup & Saucer Set
- Design: Embossed