Antique Volkstedt Porcelain Figurine Lady Girl Dancer Hand Painted Continental
Antique German Porcelain Figurine Circa 1880 - 1900s. Approx Size: 10" Inches / 25cm H approx / 5" inches / 13cm w. Good well cared for condition, no significant issues, no cracks or repairs. Some flea bites, loss to the encrusted flowers on the base, small grave to front base rim, again as per pics. Unusual VPF mark to the base, likely one of the many Volkstedt factory marks, see pic for your own confirmation.
Minor signs of previous use and ownership. All of the items we offer are'vintage','antique' or simply'pre-owned, consequentially, reasonable wear and tear is to be expected. We try to describe any damage or problems of which we are aware, in all of our listings.
We always include significant numbers of clear photographs, these are integral to the description, so please review closely. Please be aware that vintage and antique items are not likely to be in factory condition.
This item is in the category "Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Decorative Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Figurines".london" and is located in this country: GB.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Hand Painted Figure
- Model: Girl
- Colour: Multicoloured
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
- Style: Rococo
- Item Height: 10\
- Item Width: 110\
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Backstamp: Printed
- Product Line: Hand Painted Figure
- Material: Porcelain
- Theme: Continental Porcelain, German Porcelain, Women, Ladies
- Type: Figurine
- Features: Decorative, Hand Painted
- Antique: Yes
- Vintage: Yes
- Year Manufactured: 1880
- Subject: Girl
- Finish: Glossy
- Item Length: 10\
- Origin: Thuringia
- Item Weight: 586g
- Brand: Volkstedt
- Production Style: Hand Painted Figurine
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)