Large Antique Victorian Vase Hand Painted Twin Handled Hand Painted Yellow Flora
Antique Staffordshire Pottery Twin Handled Vase. Great used condition, Usual signs of use as per the photographs. No chips or cracks, light age related crazing to the glaze, and rubbing to gold highlights. Makers Mark is rubbed on the base - it looks like Royal Opal?
Though could have a couple of letters missing, as we cant find much info on this factory. Stands at 30cm h x 20cm w. Bottle of wine pictured, is NOT included, just shown to give you an idea of scale. This item is in the category "Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Decorative Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Vases".london" and is located in this country: GB.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Colour: Yellow
- Item Height: 30cm h approx
- Item Width: 20cm w approx
- Pattern: Flowers
- Type: Vase
- Vintage: Yes
- Origin: England
- Brand: Opal Porcelain
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Style: Victorian
- Backstamp: Printed
- Material: Porcelain
- Theme: Victorian, Flowers
- Features: Decorative, Hand Painted
- Antique: Yes
- Subject: Flower Petals