Pair of Antique Coalport Porcelain Urns Lidded Vases Hand Painted 19th Century
Pair of Antique Coalport Porcelain Lidded Urns (Restoration to one). One is in great condition, no cracks chips or repairs. The second has restoration to the lid, the stem of the vase / base and a stable hairline to the body - they both have a slight'lean' The pair still display well nonetheless.
Approx size: 22cm x 12.5cm w approx. All of the items we offer are'vintage','antique' or simply'pre-owned, consequentially, reasonable wear and tear is to be expected. We try to describe any damage or problems of which we are aware, in all of our listings. We always include significant numbers of clear photographs, these are integral to the description, so please review closely.
Please be aware that vintage and antique items are not likely to be in factory condition. This item is in the category "Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Decorative Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Vases".
london" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Handmade: Yes
- Colour: Multicoloured
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Style: Victorian
- Item Height: Approx size: 22cm x 12.5cm w
- Item Width: Approx size: 22cm x 12.5cm w
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Backstamp: Printed
- Product Line: Century
- Material: Porcelain
- Theme: Flowers
- Pattern: Flowers
- Type: Vase
- Features: Date-Lined, Decorative, Hand Painted, Raised Gold Enamel, Mask Vase
- Antique: Yes
- Vintage: Yes
- Subject: Flowers
- Finish: Glossy
- Item Length: Approx size: 22cm x 12.5cm w
- Origin: Staffordshire
- Brand: Coalport
- Production Style: Hand Painted Porcelain
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)